Let us get you ready to haul your Alaskan toys!
If you bought your trailer bring us:
1. Manufacturers Certificate of Origin – from the Dealer, Costco, *Lowes, Home Depot OR
Title – signed by the prior owner in the seller section, signed by you in the buyer section, and date of sale if possible.
If there is more than one name on the front of the Title, all must sign as sellers *Lowes – if you bought your trailer from Lowes we have to inspect the trailer
2. Fill out this form: Application for Title and Registration.
3. Bring in your Photo ID – Driver’s License, Military ID, or Passport
If you Built your Trailer bring us:
1. Fill out this form: Application for Title and Registration.
2. Fill out this form: Affidavit of homebuilt trailer; needs to filled out in front of one of our staff.
3. Weight Slip – weigh your trailer at the weigh station, local dump, or certified scale Please Note: A hand written weight slip is not permitted.
4. Onsite Inspection – Bring your trailer to any of our office for a state required look
5. Bring in your Photo ID – Driver’s License, Military ID, or Passport