Replacement Titles

If you can’t find your title or it’s been damaged – don’t fret!

Bring us the following and we will send you on your way with a replacement title:

  1. Affidavit of Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed Titles. Link to the form can be found here; Lost Title Application Please sign it front of us at the office.
  2. Bring in your Photo ID – Driver’s License, Military ID, or Passport.